Kitchen - tableware

26.9.12



















































I met  Marlene on Elle Inside Design, I liked her concept and I thought I must share this with you!  This is work from Marlene Kleinbloesem. She is now gratuated from Artemis Academy in Amsterdam and she designed kitchen- and tableware collection. Her inspiration is based on the traditional craft of the butcher. It is a fictitious assignment, so unfortunately it's not in production yet! 

Photographer : Rolinda Windhorst
Styling: Marlene Kleinbloesem

3 comments :

Martine vianen said...

Thanks for sharing..

Elli said...

Thank you for sharing April & May is really amazing!!

Le Trung Thanh said...

very nice
These are great pics...and the place is beautiful :-)
--------------------------------

Thanh Le - My blog
http://www.homedesign9.com/
Interior Decorating, Home Design, Room Ideas