busy days

5.9.12

Totally mad days are laying behind us and are still coming. We are working like mad woman to get everything together for the launch of BYAPRILANDMAY next month. The last products are arriving and we are editing our photoshoot images, going through the website design....and many more. As from next week I am enjoying two weeks off with my family with sunshine, relaxing and enjoying each other. But before that some things have to be ready or have to be in progress.

This all caused me to have just that lack of time to be posting daily here on the blog. But I promise you things will get better when all the crazy days and work will become a little bit more at ease. And of course there is this little miracle and myself I have to take care of :)

So taking some rest once and a while is okay :)

Image through Lotta Agaton

1 comments :

Elli said...

super!