Kukka studio blocks

31.8.12

I always try to keep my desk organized and clean. Often this works for a short time and once in a week I clean it to start organized again. Loving these studio blocks by Kukka that help you organizing your desk.

The blocks is a collection of minimal desk accessories made out of natural beech wood. No finish is applied to the wood, so it will darken by age. The collection consists out of 4 products: A1, A2, A3 and A4, which can be assembled in any combination.

Found at my blog friend Orphan Socks, take a look here.

7 comments :

vosges paris said...

Loving it ... but then I love those wooden products of Orphan socks!

dagný björg * feel inspired said...

Love this:)

elena nuez said...

are fantastic!

KROnPRINSESSENE said...

Så fine...
Tre er nydelig!
Ha en fin helg :)
Klem May Helen

Emily Gardner said...

These are such a good idea! Love them :)
Emily.

Emily Gardner said...

These are such a good idea! Love them :)
Emily.

Uoptutorial said...

This is very useful post for me and it helps me a lot. Thank you so much for this and have a great time..
By PSY 201 Week 9