holiday home by Ay Illuminate

24.7.12





This holiday home is located in the north of Italy and belongs to a Dutch couple. The team of Ay Illuminate (Ay Lin Heinen, Nelson Sepulveda and Mark Eden Schooley) did a wonderful job restyling this home. 

The lighting from outside and the touch of nature were two important ingredients for this home. By using their own collection of lamps, plaids and cushions and some other great pieces of furniture this home is a true beauty.

Love the real natural feeling this home has with all the natural materials giving it this real and calm feeling. Would love to spend my holiday in this home...

All images copyright by Mark Eden Schooley 

3 comments :

Lisanne van de Klift said...

I also want to spend my holiday there! Looks great! And I love that lamp :-) On my wish list!

Lau de Casalil said...

I'm in love... with those lamps... with those bench... with that floor... what a house my god!

Gudy Herder said...

I have discovered Ay Illuminate at the last Maison&Objet trade show in January in Paris and asked them if I could take some pics and post an article. Ay Lin was very lovely and shared lots of information with me about the manufacturing process. Since then, every time I find an article around the net, I am very happy and just hope they are doing great!