DIY pillow cover

5.7.12



A great DIY to create your own bit of graphic pillow covers.

And only by using the inside roll of toilet paper :), some fabric paint and a pillow cover. Shape the roll  into a heart or leave it round. Dip the edge into the fabric paint and stamp it on the fabric. Or find other shapes at home to make your own pattern.

Just love the result of the pillows and how it looks.
This DIY was created by Line from Deas og Mia. Take a look at her blog for more beautiful images.

Think I am going to try this at home myself...

Images through Deas og Mia

8 comments :

Floor Number Four. said...

♥ such a pretty idea!!

Elv's said...

so simple and so beautiful... love this idea!

Lau de Casalil said...

Wow gorgeous and simple... I share it on my blog!! thanks

Kickcan & Conkers said...

That is really lovely!

Juultje said...

such a great idea...so simple and you wonder how you came up with it yourself...love it

BEACH & EAU said...

FANTASTICAS!!!!!

Adriane /// The A and B Stories said...

I LOVE this!!! I definitely want to try this.

Geisslein said...

what a cute idea! greetings from Germany, geisslein