the work of Mae Engelgeer

21.5.12




Have you ever read the great designer visits at Bloesem Blog? You really should...a nice look into the life of Dutch designers. 

Today I was reading the story of Dutch designer Mae Engelgeer...and how surprised and proud I was to read that she mentioned April & May as one of her favorite blogs. It really makes me proud that such a wonderful designer reads my blog and mentions me. I always feel a bit shy when reading those things but it also gives me that strong feeling to go on with what I am doing with April & May and all the future plans.

So of course today I am showing you the work of Studio Mae Engelgeer. As a graphic lover you really can make me happy with all these great products. The first images are from the new WOWW collection. Beautiful isn't it? Oh and I am in love with the tea towels. I am into pink shades (with black,white and grey) this summer so the tea towels are high on my wishlisht :) Take a look at Studio Mae Engelgeer and of course you can buy her collection at one of my blogfriends Bijzondermooi.

Images through Mae Engelgeer

3 comments :

BEACH & EAU said...

I LIKE VERY MUCH!!!!!

Gintarika Voskova said...

Amazing! Need to be visited!

Mariela said...

Beautiful work, love it! thanks for sharing!.