Things I am afraid to tell you

7.5.12


This weekend I came across a truly inspiring blogger conversation. The initiative came through Jess from Make under my life about writing about all the things you are afraid to tell. It really is all about how perfect (our) lives can look on blogs and the internet...

A list of bloggers decided to share some things on their own blog about their life and the things they normally don't share...You can find a list of bloggers joining this conversation at Creature Comforts.

If you have the time take a moment to read some of these...It makes you feel like a normal person again...Nobody is perfect, not even the people that make you feel a little bit jealous and the one you inspire the most.

BE TRUE TO WHO YOU ARE...
COMPARISON IS THE THIEF OF JOY...

Some true words I found in this post.

Thinking about this great idea...maybe putting a list of my one... Loved to read some and getting that feeling of recognition.

Images by 1. Creature Comforts, 2. Kal Barteski  3. via Sarah

1 comments :

mady dooijes said...

reading some of the stories makes me feel like a 'normal' person again. it's inspiring!