Dandelight by Lonneke Gordijn

15.3.12



We have had some really nice weather the last few days...Spring is really coming now!

With that spring feeling in mind I really want to share this magical Dandelight by Lonneke Gordijn with you. It is a dandelion light with real dandelion seeds, attached one by one onto a led light. A real piece of magic.

I especially love the Dandelight under the glass bell, that makes it a real piece of art and makes it stand out even more.

Found through Studiodewinkel.nl

Second image by Lisa Russo photography

9 comments :

tinajo said...

Very pretty - and the second pic is gorgeous! :-)

Olivilla said...

wow I have to prove this idea .. It works .. seems lovely!!!!!

Megan said...

Soooo pretty!!

Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

justine said...

Ok. We've got to stop doing this! I pinned this fab light a few weeks ago to post on dskool, but never got around to it. (I think I found it through the store link on your site.) Too funny. We're definitely on the same wavelength! :)

Zane said...

stunning, I need it so bad

names in lights said...

I love this; what a great idea! LEDs give artists such opportunities to work in a new way.

designoform said...

Magic!

Elv's said...

Wow... this is so beautiful... Spring comes very soon!

ApetitPois°design said...

This may me think so much of the 'Bougies russes' by Marcel by! Have a look here: http://apetitpoisdesign.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/chat-with-marcel-by.html
Same! Except the dandelion...
Gorgeous anyway :)